- The Croquet Library has everything to get you started
- Here's a blog post about How Croquet Works by our Chief Architect Vanessa Freudenberg
- Vanessa also gave a Keynote Speech at the Dynamic Languages Symposium in 2020
- Also check out this Video Tutorial our engineers gave to the AR/VR Capstone Class 2021 at UW's Reality Lab
Higher-level FrameworksWhile Croquet itself is independent of any specific UI framework, we provide our own frameworks that build on top of it.
- The Croquet Virtual DOM is a
high-level framework that extends the core capabilities of Croquet. It’s a set of tools
for writing Croquet applications that use a browser’s DOM as multiuser interface
Yoshiki Ohshima gave a talk on Croquet and the live programming functionality built into the Virtual DOM Framework. The talk was in Japanese but you can turn on the English subtitles.
- The Croquet React bindings is a simple framework for using Croquet together with React.js. It allows to write the Croquet's View side code in React that works with the Croquet Model code.